New Online Technical, Customer Service and Sales Support Enhancements Provide Unique Benefits to hidglobal.com Users
Irvine, Calif. – September 29, 2010 – HID Global, trusted leader in solutions for the delivery of secure identity, today announced the launch of its world-class technical support portal, customer service tools and online worldwide sales locator, along with key enhancements to its customer service and North American sales support teams. The new online resources and refinements to its customer support teams are natural extensions of the company’s Genuine HID™ commitment to deliver superior customer service.
“Consistently improving our customer experience is a key component of Genuine HID,” said Holly Sacks, senior vice president of marketing and corporate strategy at HID Global. “The new online tools and ongoing enhancements to HID Global’s support model are just a few examples of the numerous initiatives we are investing in to proactively ensure that our global service excellence keeps pace with rapidly evolving market requirements.”
A variety of support functions are available through the new online resources. Customers can now:
- Easily locate technical support representatives or customer service for HID Global products and solutions in one centralized location;
- Enter a technical support help ticket online and use the self-service portal to track tickets;
- Access technical documentation and HID Global’s knowledge center;
- Quickly find local sales representation by region and HID product or solution;
- Use the worldwide sales locator and technical support portal in nine languages:
English, Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Portuguese.
Facilitated by feedback from the recent HID Global Voice of the Customer study, the company’s customer service team has been fortified to extend the group’s charter to anticipate and address the global support needs of HID customers, and the enhanced North American inside sales team now provides customers access to a dedicated team of sales support personnel through a unified group of HID sales experts.