- Company will demonstrate its latest HID Trusted Tag™ Services, a cloud-based platform for secure NFC tags and services
- Booth visitors can recreate impact, torsion and temperature tests, demonstrating the durability and reliability of new and existing RFID tags
- Innovative HID Global tag designs span from low frequency and high frequency to UHF, that meet the broad array of today’s asset tracking requirements
ORLANDO, Fla., April 29, 2013 – HID Global®, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions, today announced it will showcase its broad portfolio of radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions from its Identification Technologies division, including its new SlimFlex™ Laundry tag at this week’s RFID Journal LIVE! conference and exhibition. HID Global’s advanced and innovative SlimFlex™ Laundry tag delivers durability and flexibility in a format ideal for UHF tracking and inventory systems for commercial laundry and health care linens and supplies.
HID Global will demonstrate its extensive suite of RFID transponders in booth #722 at the Orange County Convention Center, in Orlando, FL from April 30 – May 2. Visit the booth to learn more about one of the industry broadest portfolio of advanced RFID solutions for a wide range of applications and industries, including logistics; automation and manufacturing; medical and health care; returnable transport items; and waste management. Key demonstrations include:
- HID Trusted Tag™ Services - Show attendees will experience demonstrations of NFC tag applications using HID Trusted Tag Services, a cloud-based platform for secure NFC tags and services that eliminates the inherent risks of authenticating original documents, processes and high-value assets. It also enables secure logging, and trusted access to various applications.
- Twist Test and Smash Test Demonstrations – HID’s RFID tags will be demonstrated for both its ability to maintain durability and flexibility while enduring extreme conditions. HID Global engineers continually test HID RFID tag designs to ensure they deliver reliable performance in harsh conditions by testing them through temperature, twist, endurance and reading routines daily.
In addition to demonstrating the company’s extensive portfolio of RFID products, Richard Aufreiter, director of product management for Identification Technologies with HID Global, will present on “Choosing the Right RFID Technology for Manufacturing and Harsh Environments” on Tuesday, April 30 at 2:30 p.m.
Stay Connected with HID Global
Visit our Media Center, read our Industry Blog, subscribe to our RSS Feed and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
About HID Global
HID Global is the trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, use, and management of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications. Primary brands are ActivId®, EasyLobby®, FARGO® and HID®. Headquartered in Irvine, California, HID Global has over 2,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com.
# # #
®HID, the HID logo and SlimFlex are trademarks or registered trademarks of HID Global Corp in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks, service marks, and product or service names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Director, Global Public Relations