Company's Participation Reinforces Its Increased Focus on Middle East Region
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, October 1, 2012 – HID Global®, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions, today announced its participation at GITEX Technology Week 2012 from October 14 – 18. During the event, the company showcase its comprehensive range of secure identity offerings, including its credential management and authentication solutions such as naviGO® and 4TRESS Authentication™. Additionally, it will conduct live demonstrations on government identification solutions and EasyLobby® visitor management solutions.
HID Global will highlight its products and solutions at Hall 2, Stand 10 at the Dubai World Trade Centre Additional demonstrations will include:
Solutions for Creating a Secure Identity
- HID Secure Identity Services®: A comprehensive suite of services to help customers address every aspect of requirements for cards and digital credentials for mobile access, including managing the daily flow of ID card badge requests, large-volume re-badging projects, and combining multiple technology platforms onto one credential.
- Card Personalization Solutions: HID Global will showcase its FARGO® HDP8500 Industrial Series Card Printer/Encoder for high duty cycle, high-volume ID programs; its FARGO Direct-to-Card (DTC) and High Definition Printing™ (HDP®) printer/encoder solutions with laser engraver; and Asure ID® card personalization software and demonstrate how these solutions apply to large scale government ID projects.
- Visitor Management Solutions: HID’s EasyLobby visitor management solutions for visitor badges and detailed visitor logs.
- Embedded Technologies: Embedded platforms to enable third parties to develop hardware that works within the Genuine HID® ecosystem including a new iCLASS® SE solution and the SIO® Processor that can be used across a variety of platforms to SIO-enable third-party hardware.
Solutions for Using Secure Identity
- Genuine HID Credentials and Readers: New Crescendo® credentials for strong PKI-based authentication supporting logical and physical control. Also highlighted will be its new OMNIKEY desktop readers in addition to HID’s new iCLASS SE platform credentials and reader solutions including its line of iCLASS SE and multiCLASS SEÔ readers for higher security and migration to mobile access.
Solutions for Managing Secure Identities
- Mobile Access Solutions: HID’s technology-independent iCLASS SE access control platform that delivers advanced security, portability and flexibility, while enabling the use NFC-enabled smartphones for access control and other applications. Come see our 2012 “ASIS Accolades Security’s Best” award-winning iCLASS SeosÔ state-of-the-art credential solution.
- Credential Management Solutions: ActivID Credential Management System appliance ™ for easy issuance and management of strong and PKI-enabled smart cards and credentials,
- Authentication Solutions: naviGO, 4TRESS Authentication for secure computer log-on and identity verification, and one time password (OTP) tokens.
“HID Global has a strong and growing presence in the government, banking and enterprise spaces in the Middle East owing to our broad offering of technologies and solutions for secure access – for physical access control and for networks and cloud apps,” said Harm Radstaak, managing director EMEA with HID Global.
“Attending GITEX provides an exciting opportunity to demonstrate our solutions and services such as our genuine HID ecosystem for identity and access management solutions, to meet with customers and partners and introduce ourselves to new ones.”
About Identity Assurance Solutions
HID Global Identity Assurance Solutions enable customers to prove and establish trust in a person’s identity when accessing resources on the network. The business’s strong authentication and smart card solutions are relied upon by more agencies, including the U.S. Department of Defense, than any other provider, and has issued more than 100 million credentials to enterprise, government and commerce customers. The Identity Assurance Solutions Business (formerly ActivIdentity) is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. For more information, visit www.actividentity.com.
About HID Global
HID Global is the trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, use, and management of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications. Primary brands are ActivIdentity®, EasyLobby®, FARGO® and HID®. Headquartered in Irvine, California, HID Global has over 2,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com.
® HID, the HID logo, AsureID, Genuine HID, iCLASS, iCLASS SE, iCLASS Seos, ONMIKEY, Secure Identity Services, SIO, and FARGO are trademarks or registered trademarks of HID Global in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks, service marks, and product or service names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.