For development to the next generation platform and open ecosystem.
The HID Global Developer Tool Kit (DTK) for the iCLASS SE Reader Module is designed for system integrators, OEM's and solution providers who wish to integrate contactless reading capability into their products.
HID's iCLASS SE Reader Module allows integrators to design third party solutions supporting a full range of contactless card technologies including iCLASS Seos, iCLASS SE, Standard iCLASS, HID Prox and MIFARE DESFire EV1®, as well as integration into U.S. Government applications.
Main features include:
- Supports Secure Identity Object™ - Multi-layer security extending beyond the card technology, providing additional protection to identity data.
- In-field update of Firmware - Allows feature enhancement in the field, extending the lifecycle of customer installations.
- Trusted Identity Platform™ (TIP) Enabled - Enables devices to become TIP nodes and benefit from the advantages of a comprehensive and secure ecosystem.
- Dual Frequency Support - Allows straightforward migration by supporting low and high frequency credentials including iCLASS Seos, iCLASS SE, Standard iCLASS, HID Prox, FeliCa™ MIFARE® Classic and MIFARE DESFire® EV1.
The iCLASS SE Reader Module DTK provides everything necessary to develop contactless solutions utilizing the iCLASS SE Reader Module and comprises the following:
- Development board hardware, cables and antennas for HF and LF applications
- iCLASS SE Reader Module
- Supporting documentation & sample code for host integration
- Sample cards
For additional information and to receive the latest updates and product documentation please be sure to register your iCLASS SE Reader Module DTK here.